Congratulations 2015 CCFDR Champions! (Rodeo Results at prorodeo.com)
SAVE THE DATES: 2016 CCFDR set for April 1, 2 & 3rd
To all contestants: Thank you for competing at the Cave Creek Fiesta Days Rodeo. In appreciation of our contestants, we have increased the purse for the 5th consecutive year. Added money has increased 100% in 5 years, (2011 = $1500, 2016 = $3000). Good luck!
- 2016 ADDED MONEY = $3,000 PER EVENT (TR even money)
- #667 CAVE CREEK, AZ IS NOW A MEDIUM RODEO
- HOSPITALITY KITCHEN IS OPEN TO ALL CONTESTANTS
- DESIGNATED CONTESTANT PARKING AREA (*has changed, see below)
- DESIGNATED SEATING FOR CONTESTANT FAMILIES
Please be sure to click below & “LIKE” us on Facebook!
The Cave Creek Memorial Arena, located at 37201 N 28th Street, Cave Creek, AZ is just northeast of Carefree Highway & 24th Street.
CONTESTANTS: Please take 24th Street north. Turn right on Maddock and you will run right into the Rodeo grounds. Stay in the left lane and proceed to the Northeast section of the parking lot. We will get you as close to the Contestant Gate as possible. Please be prepared to show your 2016 PRCA / WPRA cards to parking attendants.
Important “Stuff” to know:
- 2016 PRCA / WPRA cards are required for access through the Contestant gate.
- Parking is limited. Please park in designated areas.
- Large trucks with trailers may not fit in the main Contestant Parking Area, you may be directed to overflow.
- Companion passes required. Back numbers required.
- Free Hospitality Cowboy kitchen (food & drink).
- Wrist bands for Contestant seating are at the Secretary’s Office.
- No camping. No stalls available.
*Contestant Parking has changed. The Town of Cave Creek installed a warm up arena in the location shown below. Please park south of the warm up arena, with all trailers to the southeast and east side. Thank you.
Please note: Cave Creek Fiesta Days Rodeo is a RODEO PAY rodeo.
We hope you enjoy the Fiesta Days Rodeo and all that Cave Creek has to offer. Thank you for competing in Cave Creek, AZ!